Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Why I Love Dogs

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why I Love Dogs

    Hey, no thin skin here. I said what I did in jest. Hence the "wabbit" comments. And y'all think everybody else takes things too seriously. LMFAO!!
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member AhMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why I Love Dogs

    My JRT barks like she's gonna eat you alive, but the minute you step on the porch she goes into lick mode. 'Course, now that I've added a 110-pound Great Pyrenees to the household nobody much wants to come on my porch anymore. She's harmless really, but her big ol' deep bark and her stance kinda tend to stop folks in their tracks. Jacks think they're dobermans or german shepards or something. They don't realize they're little fellers.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why I Love Dogs

    Naw man I'm jset saying in general. Everybody on here seems to have it they get defensive of the littlest things.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why I Love Dogs

    I understand ya completely. I guess that's life in our little corner of the web.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why I Love Dogs

    I took no offense to the comments, I know you all were kidding around. But I did mean that he was ready to go after anything that might have been out there. Some times we let him out and he takes off straight into the woods before we can stop him. He's a fast little dog. lol. I've seen small dogs take on dogs 3 or 4x their size and I've seen german shepheards hide from poodles. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why I Love Dogs

    Most people underestimate the little dogs. They move fast and can land bites faster than the big ones, and can do some nasty damage. I've been on the receiving end of an unhappy chihuahua, which ended in a trip to the Dr.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why I Love Dogs

    One of my friends had to get stitches in her heel once because her poodle got ticked at her.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •